HOLDER OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Given the objective complexity of identifying the technologies based on Cookies, the User is invited to contact the Owner if he wishes to receive any further information on the use of the Cookies themselves via this Website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Our site, however, may contain links, services, images or multimedia components of third parties that can in turn generate cookies on which we cannot have direct control.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Technical cookies have the sole purpose of ensuring the transmission of communication between the user and the site on the Internet allowing the best possible quality of our service.
The data related to cookies are managed only within our site and are not passed on to third parties.
In particular, technical cookies managed by our site as individual information or as aggregate data can be used in three ways:
- for the generation of the web pages of the site: these cookies are essential for navigating the entire site and making full use of its features; for example, they allow access to the areas dedicated to registered users, registration to the site, login, use of any electronic shopping cart and relevant online payment form, etc. The simple display of a page and other necessary services cannot be enjoyed without these cookies.
- for the analysis and management of site performance: these cookies collect information on how users use a website by detecting, for example, which pages are most visited or if error messages have been generated from web pages. However, they do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected through these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. The purpose is to improve the functioning of a website and the browsing experience of visitors.
- for the management and analysis of the functionality: this type of cookie allows us to
remember the choices made by the user within our site to provide customized functions. For example they allow you to remember the changes made to the text size. They can also be used to provide services requested by the visitor, such as watching a video or adding comments on a blog. The information collected through this kind of cookies is made anonymous and they cannot be used to monitor your browsing activity on other websites.
COOKIES AND THIRD PARTIES SERVICES
We therefore recommend to read the privacy policies on the other websites visited, by consulting the links indicated further on. For more information about content provided by third parties and present on our site (links, images, multimedia components, etc.) read the following paragraphs carefully.
We would like to underline that the publisher of the site does not receive any information from the respective providers or dealers of third-party services relating to any data recovered by them. In some cases only aggregate and therefore anonymous statistics will be provided, necessary only for the accounting of the services of third parties purchased by us.
http:/www.google.com/intl/it ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.htlm Google Inc. provides a plugin for some browsers which prevents the detection of cookies from the Google Analytics service. For more information visit the link: https://tools.google.com/dipage/gaoptout?hl=it
DISCLAIMER OF CONSENT: DISABLING OF COOKIES
If currently on the one hand it is not possible to selectively disable our technical cookies on the other it is possible to deactivate them completely. Regarding third-party cookies, please refer to the links provided in the previous paragraphs for selective deactivation, where possible.
If you want to deny the consent to install the cookies generated by our site, you need to customize the definition of your computer or device by setting up, if required, the deletion of all cookies or activating a warning message when cookies are stored.
Visit the site http://AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they affect your browsing experience. It is important to remember that disabling cookies may prevent you from using some, if not all the functions or sections of the site.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON YOUR PC?
For cookie management, we recommend referring to browser developer sites, as these vary continuously and depend on the version of the software installed, in particular:
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.com/it-IT/kb/Cookies)
- Chrome (http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&answer=95647&p=cpn cookies)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it IT)