HOLDER OF THE DATA PROCESSING
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
DATA CONTROLLER (OR MANAGER)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other organization which, individually or together with others, determine the purposes and means of personal data processing and the instruments adopted, including security measures related to the functioning and the use of this website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
The hardware or software system through which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
This Privacy police is prepared on the ground of multiple legislative systems, including art. 13 and 14 of the (EU) 2016/679 regulation.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookie, Usage data, name and surname, e-mail, telephone.
Personal data may be freely provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, may be collected automatically when using this Website.
If not otherwise specified, all Data required by this Website are compulsory. If the User refuses to communicate this Data, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service.
In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its activity.
Users who have any doubt about which Data are required, are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or spread this Data, releasing the Owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
TERMS AND PLACE OF THE COLLECTED DATA PROCESSING
The Owner adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website may have access to the Data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff, system administrators) that is external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed by the Owner, if necessary, Data Processors. The updated list of Data Processors may be requested to the Data Controller.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Holder may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, until the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
- It is in any case always possible to request the Holder to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, foreseen by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information contact the Owner.
The User’s Personal Data might be transferred to a country which doesn’t correspond to the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing the User can refer to the section concerning the details on the Personal Data processing.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the ONU, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Owner to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information to the Holder by contacting him at the address indicated at the beginning.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Data is treated and retained for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes connected to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Owner can keep Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Holder may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING THE DATA COLLECTED
User’s Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide his services and also to fulfil the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Viewing contents from external platforms, Interacting with social networks and external platforms.
To get more detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are materially relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
CONTACT THE USER
CONTACT FORM (THIS WEBSITE)
By filling in the contact form with his Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, surname, e-mail.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic Data. They are used to keep track of User behavior.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Data, collected anonymously on this site, for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google might use Personal Data, collected anonymously on this site, to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and usage Data.
DISPLAY OF CONTENT FROM EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them.
If a service of this type is installed, although the User do not make use of the service, it collects anyway traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
GOOGLE FONTS (GOOGLE INC.)
Google Fonts is a managed character style display service managed by Google Inc. which allows this website to integrate such contents within its pages.
WIDGET VIDEO YOUTUBE (GOOGLE INC.)
YouTube is a video content visualization managed by Google Inc., which allows this Website to integrate such contents within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Holder.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke the consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of his Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when it occurs on a legal basis which has different nature than the consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- access to his own Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his own Data and request its updating or correction.
- get the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of his Data processing. In this case the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than its retention.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of his own Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of his Data by the Owner.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his Data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, when technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without any obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract where the User acts as a party of it, or on contractual measures connected to it.
- make a complaint. The User can make a complaint to the competent Personal Data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
HOW TO EXERCISE RIGHTS
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
MORE INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING
DEFENSE IN JUDGEMENT
The User’s Personal Data can be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for his eventual establishment in order to defend against abuse in the use of this Website or of the connected services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner might be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
SYSTEM LOG AND MAINTENANCE
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third-party services used may collect system Logs, which are files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data such as the User's IP address.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested the Data Controller at any time using his contact details.